- All accounts in arrears after the 30 day payment period will receive a "Second Notice" which will include the past due amount for the water and sewer bill plus penalty and lien charges (if any).
- The "Second Notice" is a reminder bill that the account is delinquent.
- Approximately 30 days after the "Second Notice" is sent, if payment is still not received on the past due account, the customer will receive a "Termination Notice".
- The customer will have thirteen (13) days from the date of the "Termination Notice" to pay the delinquent account in its entirety or call our office and make arrangements for payment with the Collections Clerk.
- The "Termination Notice" will contain information on what a customer should do to prevent the possible termination of his/her water service. No other notification is required to terminate service.
Do Not Wait for Shut-off Day to Pay Your Bill
As of May 1, 2022 our office can no longer make payment arrangements or extensions on shut-off day. No exceptions will be made.
Any water service terminated for non-payment will not be reinstated until the past due balance is paid in full, inclusive of the $125 reinstate fee.
Payment to reinstate service must be made in our office between the hours of 8 am and 4:25 pm. Cash, money order or a debit/credit card are the only acceptable forms of payment to reinstate service.
No online payment will be accepted on shut-off day.
If you wish to pay your bill online, you must do so before 4:30 pm on the Friday before shut-off day. Payment for that past due bill, cannot be made online any time after that day. A Drop slot is available 24/7 in the front door for payments.