Please include your Name, Street Address, Phone where we may contact you if needed and an email address. Choose a subject that identifies your comment so we can properly direct your email.
- All comments will be documented.
- Each comment will initially be handled internally by Bristol Water Department staff.
- If the customer is not satisfied with the decision reached by staff, he/she can submit complaint to the Superintendent in writing with remedy requested.
- The Superintendent will then meet with the Customer Complaint Committee of the Board of Water Commissioners. The committee will consist of two Commissioners plus the Superintendent.
- The Commissioners will discuss and reach a decision on the request.
- The Committee's decision will be brought before the Board of Water Commissioners for approval at the next monthly Board meeting.
- A copy of said decision will be sent to the complainant. The decision of the Board wil be final.
- Please allow 24 hours for a response during normal business hours. If this is an emergency after 4:30pm M-F or Saturday/Sunday, please contact out Treatment Plant at 860-583-6504